Monday, March 5, 2007

The grooves I follow

Sometimes, and most of you do too, feel like a robot. I wake up at 5:30, take a shoer, out at around 5:45-6:00. Then I get coffee and sit on the couch while my partner showers watching the news and at least one episode of Sex and the City. After he is done I do my hair, eat breakfast and leave the apartment at about 15 after 7. Drive to class, park in the same space in the same garage, walk the same places study the same subjects and for the same amount of time.

The other day I was sitting in my Chemistry class and all the sudden, I was thinking and I didn't even remember driving to campus an dwalking to class. I think it is because I have so much going on in my life that I think about. The good thing is i am not working right now....but that makes me feel guilty. It is almost strange that I feel guilty that I have time to study in a manner that isn't rushed. I AM ACTUALLY LEARNING!!! My grades reflect that and I am proud that I am maintaining As in all my classes, but feel guilty at the same time.


ugh, life is so hard

No comments: